domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Elke The Stallion

Out and about.. m



Out and about.. m

The most beautiful girl in the world…on my way home…...



The most beautiful girl in the world…on my way home… #Cali bound photo by @browncrownmedia

Thirsty? … #cokebottle #body #bombshell #booty #blessed



Thirsty? … #cokebottle #body #bombshell #booty #blessed

#follow my other page @realelke



#follow my other page @realelke

Sad but gotta watermark my shit… #ass #cokebottle #body...



Sad but gotta watermark my shit… #ass #cokebottle #body #bombshell #instasexy #blessed

AAAAAAAASS #ass #bombshell #curves #Philly #booty #body...



AAAAAAAASS #ass #bombshell #curves #Philly #booty #body #cokebottle #blueHair #instasexy #blessed

#FACE #instasexy #blueHair #greeneyes #ink #Philly



#FACE #instasexy #blueHair #greeneyes #ink #Philly

Me… #bombshell #curves #body #booty #instasexy #Philly



Me… #bombshell #curves #body #booty #instasexy #Philly

Follow me on #Vine



Follow me on #Vine

Having to much fun on #Vine Follow me. .. #cokebottle #bombshell...



Having to much fun on #Vine Follow me. .. #cokebottle #bombshell #booty #ass #instasexy #curves

Follow me …



Follow me …

Follow me ..



Follow me ..

Follow me on #Vine



Follow me on #Vine

Follow me on #Vine



Follow me on #Vine

Re-post w watermark so folks don't steal my shit…...



Re-post w watermark so folks don't steal my shit… milky skin.. #Philly #bombshell #ass #curves #instasexy #booty #cokebottle

Airport flow…#redEye #LAX #philly bound ….#bombshell...



Airport flow…#redEye #LAX #philly bound ….#bombshell #instasexy #ass #body #stallion #curves #cokebottle (at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX))

Green eyes..



Green eyes..

W my ladies @browncrownmedia @thereal_kem @itsmebeauty in...



W my ladies @browncrownmedia @thereal_kem @itsmebeauty in #Malibu (at Moonshadows)

Heels. ..#pow



Heels. ..#pow

Earrings by @melodyehsani #ass #bombshell #body #cokebottle (at...



Earrings by @melodyehsani #ass #bombshell #body #cokebottle (at Moonshadows)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario