domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Wicked Honey Badger

pandanoi: balthazarjones: meekofitz: bluandorange: princessmir: mediocreprincess: theubergrump:...

pandanoi:

balthazarjones:

meekofitz:

bluandorange:

princessmir:

mediocreprincess:

theubergrump:

sometimes I forget that rulers work with tablets and I get really frustrated with my inability to freehand straight lines

I NEVER

REALIZED

YOU COULD DO THIS

BUT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

oh my god

image

YOU CAN USE A RULER ON A TABLET??

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A FUCKING LIE

HOW DID I NEVER REALIZED THIS?!

image

image

I don’t use a tablet, and I don’t draw, but Jack Tripper. There’s a gif of Jack Tripper. There must be other old people on Tumblr.

Photo



Please excuse the mess while I'm renovating my entire...



Please excuse the mess while I'm renovating my entire life.

gothiccharmschool: Where? Where do I buy this card? I wish to...





gothiccharmschool:

Where? Where do I buy this card? I wish to purchase many, many copies.

missvoltairine:

shmegeh:

I found this card at the pharmacy today and it was good.

where was this card when i needed it

Daily Reminder!

creatingaquietmind:

With just one click you can aid in:

lizclimo: when rhinos text



lizclimo:

when rhinos text

jigglypants: LEGO Badger! Reblogged for mah badger...



jigglypants:

LEGO Badger! Reblogged for mah badger peeps.

Badger badger badger badger BADGER!!!

"Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude..."

"Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could."

- Louise Erdrich (via staceyjeanmachine)

"I think that's at the heart of every friendship: "If I show you this, will you still love me? If I..."

"I think that's at the heart of every friendship: "If I show you this, will you still love me? If I show you this, will you still be with me?""

- Susanna Sonnenberg  (via creatingaquietmind)

Fuck the celery, man.









Fuck the celery, man.

Photo



Consent is sexy, motherfuckers. (video here)



Consent is sexy, motherfuckers.

(video here)

Photo



What are some good role-playing games for the Wii? I’m a Mario girl looking to branch out.

What are some good role-playing games for the Wii? I’m a Mario girl looking to branch out.

Reblog if you've formed a meaningful relationship with someone you met online.

Photo



axiolite:  INFJs are value-driven individuals who tend to remain mysterious and complex even after...

axiolite:

 INFJs are value-driven individuals who tend to remain mysterious and complex even after you've become close to one. They are often creative and inspired individuals. They are good at perceiving emotions and are sensitive to the feelings of others, but they are not very prone to revealing much of themselves until they trust someone completely. That said, they are intensely interested in the well-being of others and are often seen as protectors as well as natural leaders.

anniewerner: TOLD Y'ALL.  Too late.



anniewerner:

TOLD Y'ALL. 

Too late.

awesomephilia: Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger actually...



awesomephilia:

Honey Badger don't care.

Honey Badger actually cares quite a lot. She just doesn't want people to know.

Apartment hunting is both fun and terrifying. The dreaming and planning! But also the monies!  New...

Apartment hunting is both fun and terrifying. The dreaming and planning! But also the monies! 

New chapter, new energy. Pretty fucking awesome.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario