viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

http://doujinwife.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



vacants: (by _miqqi)



vacants:

(by _miqqi)

its raining and im sleepy from these pills and im comfy man BYE

its raining and im sleepy from these pills and im comfy man BYE

Photo





nooneslife: hating on babies with fresher clothes then you 

nooneslife:

hating on babies with fresher clothes then you 

i clipped my ends the other day and now my hair looks like a stylish curly bob and its so nice wow...

i clipped my ends the other day and now my hair looks like a stylish curly bob and its so nice wow (ノ `・∀・)ノ゙

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



"The world is filled with plenty of light I just didn't know how to feel it"

"The world is filled with plenty of light
I just didn't know how to feel it
"

- ムック, 前   (via ryotas)

luminariess: k (by Kevin Tadge / Laura Lamp)



luminariess:

k (by Kevin Tadge / Laura Lamp)

luminariess: Nikon D60 (by south-england)



luminariess:

Nikon D60 (by south-england)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario