domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Lick-my-pussy

deliciousanddecadence: I will make you cum from my tongue



deliciousanddecadence:

I will make you cum from my tongue

Photo



Photo



LOVE YOUR BLOG!! follow me back? :)

I'll be sure to take a look. Follow will happen upon my approval. XP

Photo



Photo



Photo



francois2: Je suis si étant amoureuse d'avec le corps femelle,...



francois2:

Je suis si étant amoureuse d'avec le corps femelle, si j'avais été née une femme, je serais certainement une lesbienne. (I am so enamored with the female body, if I had been born a woman, I would assuredly be a lesbian. )

passionatesexx: rubyrubyruby-rubysoho: OH MY FUCKING...













passionatesexx:

rubyrubyruby-rubysoho:

OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS.

This is how you eat a pussy.

mmmm..

eatpussylivehappy: tonight was fun



eatpussylivehappy:

tonight was fun

highwaygone: highwaygone It is that arched back, that guttural...



highwaygone:

highwaygone

It is that arched back, that guttural groan and the flailing arms you want to aim for… then you know you have pushed her over the edge.

Photo



Photo



Photo



littlebitsoflust: Fuck yes! This is want I want You're...



littlebitsoflust:

Fuck yes! This is want I want

You're doing it right.

Photo



desireanddevotion: I just spent 2+ hours pleasuring my Princess...



desireanddevotion:

I just spent 2+ hours pleasuring my Princess to sleep, enjoying an orgasm and licking her clean before she was asleep. I hope she wakes me for an orgaqsm before she leaves for work. Thank you Princess.

Photo



Need help!

cock-sucking-whore:

Someone give me some sexy activities you can do at a fancy restaurant. I need a good teaser scene for my story and for once I've for nothing.

Either reply or message me, anon or not. I just need ideas. Please!?

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario