viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Nizzy

benedictedcumberbabeof221: thisis-my-note: friendshipwhore: My...



benedictedcumberbabeof221:

thisis-my-note:

friendshipwhore:

My dash did a thing

i'm crying

Photo













dave-vriska: glasmond: But sweetheart, you did not end this...









dave-vriska:

glasmond:

But sweetheart, you did not end this comic.

Here, let me help you.

image

The love (as well as the hate) you give will always come back to you at some point in your life.
Believe me, I know exactly what I am talking about.

THAT IS THE CUTEST RESPONSE TO THIS EVER AND IT MADE ME TEARY EYED

ohne-dich: Jenna-Louise Coleman, Arthur Darvill and Matt Smith...







ohne-dich:

Jenna-Louise Coleman, Arthur Darvill and Matt Smith pose backstage at the musical 'Once' on Broadway at The Bernard Jacobs Theater (May 21, 2013)

colinmorgay:



colinmorgay:

image

colinmorgay:



colinmorgay:

image

Photo





There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you.





There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you.

Photo









Photo













carry-on-my-wayward-castiel: ehwazazi: Sherlock e-cards by ...





















carry-on-my-wayward-castiel:

ehwazazi:

Sherlock e-cards by Alice X. Zhang.  Her work is amazing!  These aren't all of them, but Tumblr only lets me put in 10… You can find them all here. Please reblog with this comment, she deserves the credit for her hard work!

Photo



so-personal: looking for a tumblr gf ♡ :( im lonely any...



so-personal:

looking for a tumblr gf ♡ :( im lonely any takers?

Photo

















Photo



snog-blue-box: kaz-zas: 12th-precinct: merlinstolethetardisfro...



snog-blue-box:

kaz-zas:

12th-precinct:

merlinstolethetardisfrombakerst:

roger-explosion:

image

reblogging for the Rory

Oh, Rory

image

dont forget rose

imageimage

ROSE AHHAHAHA

Photo









I'm soufflé girl after all









I'm soufflé girl after all

johnlocked-stargazer-in-tardis: Sorry I'm not sorry This has...

















johnlocked-stargazer-in-tardis:

Sorry I'm not sorry

This has probably already been done

Inspired by this post

yourfictionmyreality: badwolfwill: doctor-wholock: timelessseaphire: ufuckinsnowglobe: There...

yourfictionmyreality:

badwolfwill:

doctor-wholock:

timelessseaphire:

ufuckinsnowglobe:

There is no 'we' in 'food'

but there is an 'ood'

image

wat

in which the fandom ruins yet another hipster post

image

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario